Friday, April 29, 2011

Favorite Finds For Spring/Summer

Here's a look at what I am LOVING this Spring :)

Messenger Bags
 I just purchased one this Friday, after wanting one for a long time. I saw the one. It was love at first sight and 40% off! Being a mom you need a purse that allows you easy access and the ability to be hands free.

Cat Eye Sunglasses
I know its night time and I have sunglasses on. I had allergy eyes and my hubby was camera happy. I bought my cheapies (pictured below) for 12 bucks at Francescas Collections to achieve the look, but I am really eyeing the ones made by Kate Spade.  Seen below my "I wear my sunglasses at night" photo.... A little pricier but considering everyday use, I think they are worth it!



Rainbow Flip Flops
Hands down the most comfy sandals EVER! Mine are a couple years old but I was not the brightest crayon and bought them in white, so they appear 10 yrs old. What was I thinkin?! I still sport em like they're hot, bc the comfort :) I'm visiting fam in San Clemente (where they originated) this wk end and am def. stopping by the Rainbow outlet fo sho.



Turquoise!
I love adding a pop of color with turquoise accessories especially when wearing something black. I also love it w/ yellow, red and heck even navy!

In case you were wondering, that's not me. Its just my twin Megan Fox hahahaha... JK! Anywhoo she got the turquoise memo! I texted her while she was deciding upon accessories to go w/ her dress. JK again.

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment