Saturday, January 28, 2012

Starbucks date?





What is it about Starbucks that makes you wanna pour your heart out all over? Is it the atmosphere, the comfy chairs, and the Ingrid Michaelson songs they play in the background? 


Whatever it is, Starbucks does it for me. 

I love a good coffee date, although coffee isn't really my thing. I'm a tea girl all. the. way. (Venti iced 1 pump classic green tea to be exact.)

 Lets say today we met up at Sbux to talk life, you would witness me w/o any makeup in my yoga pants hair in a top knot. Cause that's just the kind of morning I had.. I would however put on a bra just for you! Bc I'm considerate like that..

I would probably wanna talk about Joya bc she is in the stage right now that I don't want to end. The stage where, even at her naughtiest I still wanna squeeze her cute cheeks and give her a kiss. 

I would tell you that my husband caught me being a complete dork doing the running man in our room when I thought no one was watching...We collapsed on the floor we laughed so hard..


Also, I'm on a health kick right now, so you'd hear about all that. Like how this coming up week will be my fourth consecutive week at yoga. There was a teensy tiny bit of bribery involved, my teacher is giving away a free one hour massage.. but I have already noticed a difference in the way I feel, so massage or no massage I'm a happy camper. I am also trying (but failing miserably) to become gluten free. I <3 carbs!


Then I would wanna talk about you! What is God doing in your life right now?


  I wanna hear from you! 




XO
Sarah






1 comment:

  1. I started a newish blog that includes posting gluten-free recipes that I make. I went GF in August (I'm intolerant to it, not technically allergic, but I get sick when I eat it). You just have to figure out what carbs you can still have! www.thatswhatwedid.com

    ReplyDelete