Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ramble Ramble...Life Lately

Happy New Year lovelies! Thanks for sticking with me, since my posts have practically been non existent for the past, what was it, two months?? I guess the Holiday hustle got the best of me or something..(or something is probably the more likely cause.)

Anywhoo..Lately we have been busy enjoying life, family, friends and this Ahhmazing 70 degree weather. Our days have consisted of the Phoenix Zoo, the park, date nights, bike rides, you know the usual. It feels extremely nice to break out my good ol' rainbows and head out to the goodness of an AZ winter. Makes me remember why it is we stick around here. Remind me of this once I start complaining again in June, would you?

Anyways here is a look at life lately instagrammed ;)

Wishing you all the best year you've ever experienced in 2012!! :)!! I pray that you would see all the good that I know God has in store for each and every one of you!!!

Romans 15:13
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.







No comments:

Post a Comment