Monday, January 24, 2011

Ohhh Monday

The weekend always goes by way too fast, and all of a sudden before I know it I open my eyes and its Monday once again. I don't know about your Monday's, but for me Monday's are the days you can find me mustering up all the motivation I can find to do anything productive at all. By Tuesday I am usually finding my way back into my groove and by Wed. I'm rockin it... Although on this particular Monday something has gotten into me, I think I might need to give my brain/body a rest before I watch The Batchelor tonight..... Talk about completing a to-do list I have done all of what is mentioned below during my daughter's nap time... :)

1. Caught up on all of my "Current Events" (Can you believe Jake Gyllenhal?!)













2. Caught up on all the latest episodes of Modern Family...
3. Played angry birds...
4.Self tanned
5.Named all my unborn children...
6. Got a little off task and folded some laundry (oops!) ....
8. Thought about things to make for dinner....
9. Thought about things to put on my grocery list....
10. Thought about going to the gym later.....

Woah those were a duezy time to get off task w/ the laundry again!!

As you can see, this Monday I am clearly on a new path....

No comments:

Post a Comment