Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Favorites: Aug 12 Edition

Hey all! Tonight husband and I are heading out to Kierland Commons w/ Joya. We're going to try out True Foods for dinner, and let JJ unleash all of her 2 year old energy at the splash pad. After that (if I have my way) we'll probably wonder around aimlessly at Barnes and Noble, and finish the night off w/ some nice cold Fro Yo...Sounds like the best plan ever... 

Anyhow I just started a series where I share all my favorite random things on Fridays.. Here's a look at some more awesomeness..

This is one of my favorite pictures of my amazingly beautiful daughter..Could you just eat her up or what?! Those cheeks are just begging to be kissed...






Ahh Fall the thought of it makes me sigh. It is beyond hot around these parts. Not like a little bit, but more like an "Oh my gosh I think I am melting!" hot. But the thought of fall gets me through... and it's coming up (kinda)!  In AZ it may not feel like it until late October.. For all the rest of ya's its super close, so break out the hot tea and your fave pair o' boots!


Favorite New Album: Mat Kearney Young Love- He is a musical genius. Ships In The Night proves it. Listen and love it.



 Fix for a bad day: Cake Pops and TSwift..you should try it sometime...



Favorite Board Game.. Umm no brainer!



Favorite "Keep Calm" saying...


 Happy Weekending to you and yours ;)
XOXO

1 comment: